Thursday, August 13, 2020

The Jones prediction on Inovio's INO4800 safety and efficacy . (just my opinion)

 Jones Report Special

When in the market we all make predictions. I will now predict what the INO 4800 findings to provide an immune response for Covid 19 will be:

 My own "Peer Review"-  ad hoc.

This is my estimate of INO4800 efficacy. It may not stop you from getting Covid 19 and it may stop you. But there is high chance that you won't even know you had it because if the antibodies don't stop it the T cells will. And the viral load will be small and much less contagious.

In addition the adverse effects will be minimal.
I predict INO4800 will provide an immune response for the majority that take it. If exposed to Covid 19 AND the more recent mutant -- if you catch Covid 19 and "it takes" it will be minimal where you wont even know it or like a cold and then the t cells will take over and refute the virus quickly with lower chance of spreading it . These are my preliminary findings . Thus I predict  INO4800 will work and Covid 19 would be rendered from harmless to no more than just another cold to people inoculated with INO4800.

One final point that may be a serious INO4800 advantage. The protection from INO4800 may be durable, longer lasting, for Covid 19 and mutants because the DNA is the brain of the messenger RNA cells.  In other words messenger RNA cells originate from the DNA.

With the advantage of long shelf life at room temperature with INO4800 as opposed to super cooling required in mRNA based vaccines, it seems that the OWS team has slighted Inovio in the funding department.

This is all just my opinion (jmo) from what I have read.

____

ALL in my humble opinion, scroll down and read more.. 

This site does NOT make Buy / Sell recommendations.
___