Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Sometimes they disappoint but we adapt .

 

Stock Talk

This morning we see some results of the Phase 1 data from the Vaxart oral vaccine.  The market is punishing the stock rise on lack of reported neutralizing antibodies  It seemed to show positive antibodies in at least one report on hamsters -- why not humans?  Perhaps it takes more time or T fighter cells may be better anyway against C19? I believe T fighter cells are lacking from the two frozen varieties FDA  approved and thus they will require "boosters". Yea its a $ deal. "They" want you to keep coming back.

 
 If you've been in awhile, we have seen what happens so I won't argue with trimming some gains off the table on VXRT.  I will say that strong T fighter cells are a better indicator in my view for longer term immunity. However, fighting the market when a gain is there tells me to trim shares and fight another day. Jmho -  I'll still be in "some" VXRT.

Keep watching. I am looking into a very interesting area.

In meantime CleanSpark (CLSK) may be a hot, hot, hot stock to watch. It is volatile and it's a some and not too much stock,  as far as my thinking goes.

  •  CLSK in bitcoin mining and microgrids and ev charging stations -  all hot hot hot areas. key thing:  2021 "eps" .

  INO, SRNE, CLSK ... and yea a little "some" VXRT  (sigh)
 
       ... dry $ Powder.

_______
ALL in my humble opinion, scroll down and read more.. 
This site does NOT make Buy / Sell recommendations.
___