Friday, March 19, 2021

Three "some" Stocks : GM, F and MO .. for "the momo" ? - or just long, whichever comes first.

 Stock Talk

 Three stocks to look into that  may be good stocks for a some position to see if they can be held long.
 
  • General Motors (GM) - great eps, plans to be the ev leader
  • FORD (F) - the ev mustang is a good start 
  • Altria (MO) -  great interest return,  ' nuff said there.

There will always be market dynamics that can affect the short term sp.  Maybe accumulating some , averaging over time may be the right way to $ cost average .
 
Dry Powder too.

I have a few spec stocks I am watching and in some, but recognize that the market is a dicey beast so not pumping anything here.

Crypto is running hot. I'm watching :  EBON.
One other stock that I hesitate to admit that I bought some again is Sorrento (SRNE).  Maybe I bought some on emotion because a loved Uncle passed of Amyloidosis. 
 
 
However , SRNE has a lot of things in the pipeline.  I believe the government is holding back at-home tests and treatments and the FDA monkeys are complicit.  One of these days maybe Sorrento will be unleashed to help people suffering from Covid 19.   Thanks FDA monkeys - NOT!

___
ALL in my humble opinion, scroll down and read more.. 
This site does NOT make Buy / Sell recommendations.
___