Thursday, September 3, 2020

Market Talk: " Keep some powder dry"

 

Market Talk

The last time I posted Market Talk I pointed out stocks markets are near all time highs. This point is back to me as we watch current events and the state of the world today.

Regarding the market, the one thing that has spurred the rally is that we did not go into a depression from the Corona pandemic. And what fueled that is unemployment and PPP relief.  However, now there is much division and politics stalling new rounds as the economy and jobs are stalled in the on going pandemic, layoffs and total unrest, protest and looting in many cities. 

The election nears and uncertainty prevails.  This prelude leaves me with a feeling that a stock market correction may be sooner than later.

 I do not make recommendations here.  I can only say what they say when it seems like it may be time to hunker down.  Keep some powder dry.
 
 
 Stock Talk
 
Keeping  the powder dry.
__ 
ALL in my humble opinion, scroll down and read more.. 

This site does NOT make Buy / Sell recommendations.
___