Saturday, July 25, 2020

The best kept " Secret" of the Corona vaccine race? Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO)



Stock Talk




I awoke this morning with a
notion that the proverbial
market may be missing
something in the science of
immunology. From a market
sense, also missing the
implications of this
"secret".

Why can some people be
exposed to a potentially
deadly pathogen and hardly
get a sniffle? But, they
can transport the virus
and be carriers like
the typhoid Mary's of the
past. While others that
are infected land up in a
hospital bed on a
respirator, if they are
lucky? Why are some prone
to cancer and other's
not? How can some people
smoke all day and night
of toxic laden cigarettes
and not come down with lung
cancer whereas some
that don't even smoke do?
(I don't recommend chancing
that!)

One answer is GENETICS!

It's in the DNA.

Getting back to "the market",
I suspect that what seems to
be "a secret" is starting to
catch on. The secret science
is nearing a peer review of
the Phase 1 clinical
trial against Covid 19.

In the meantime, the
Pentagon has quietly locked
up the ordering of $71
Million worth of devices
to deliver DNA based
vaccine doses developed by
Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO).
To Who? The one's that
protect America - The US
military.

For more info on this , see
my post on the "secret"
below.

Watching INO

http://stockstowatch.blogspot.com/2020/07/is-market-epiphany-coming-on-inovio-and.html

PS: I emailed Mr. Jim Cramer
and tried to inform him. I
will go on record that he
may be misinformed at this
current time. I know I'm
just a nobody in a somebody
world and doubtful he will
even see my note.

But! Louis Navalier is a
somebody and last I heard,
INO has his strong
endorsement. That's a huge
following watching INO.
__
ALL in my humble opinion,
scroll down and read more..

This site does NOT make
Buy / Sell recommendations.
___