Sunday, July 26, 2020

On being Possibly Technically Correct BUT Wrong from a market sense view...



Stock Talk




The other day I opined in
a post about trying to
swing trade or staying long.

Sometimes when things don't
feel right with a stock,
it pays to be nimble. Other
times, it can backfire.

Today, we see Moderna being
awarded another nearly half
billion dollars by Barda on
so called positive Phase 1
results.

I am not a believer in
Moderna's messenger rna
vaccine as there are
Adverse effects, the need
for super cold storage, and
the way they make the
constructs.

I do suspect and believe
that Inovio's DNA vaccine
candidate INO4800 will be
proven superior.

However, this is a situation
where being possibly
technically correct may hurt
financially if in too much
INO, in the near term with
continued silence.

The PR silence of Inovio
while they apparently await
"peer review" results is NOT
playing well in the recent
market.

I have said "some" in INO
may pay off long term. BUT
in the near term, with
continued PR silence
by Inovio?

I think I have portrayed
my concern here on INO.

__
ALL in my humble opinion,
scroll down and read more..

This site does NOT make
Buy / Sell recommendations.
___