Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Inovio reports a Positive PR on Phase1, But ... always a BUT .


Stock Talk



Today Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) reported
a PR on results of Phase 1 testing. At
first glance, the report looked favorable.
 
However, the market is selling off INO as
of this writing, mid day, being whipsawed
down.
 
Barron's had a pretty good explanation.
Inovio did not share specific info on
neutralizing antibodies.
 
https://www.barrons.com/articles/inovios-stock-covid-19-vaccine-trial-51593525763?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo 
 
Barron's noted that 5 out 8 analysts
that cover Inovio rate it as a HOLD.
 
However after seeing it double and
enjoying an adversity filled ride,
today's drop and whipsaw is
disheartening as a shareholder in some
INO.
 
That's it, I took a gain on half my
shares.  It sucks to be a bag holder 
and I have FOMO about that too! 

I will watch INO and hold my remaining
half position. Today, Inovio became a
trading stock to me. Whipsaws do that!

 WHY?
Because if Inovio shared neutralizing 
antibody data with the government but
not to shareholders?
  - that seems a backhanded slap.
  - and if they did not and are holding 
    back info   
 
 why? 
So it just got more dicey. I still like INO,
and holding half for now.

half are free shares to those who
bought the 13's here. 
 
INO still has some "future dots". 
namely  "future funding"  and pipeline 
 -  maybe. 
 
On another trade, I bought back some 
Vaxart (VXRT ) just some. An oral vaccine
being tested in monkeys may find traction
maybe some good juju.
 
like my reasoning?  we'll see.

I tried to be a long on INO but they
kind of let me down on the lack of
full data on neutralizing  antibody data.
 
In closing.... 
 
 I am STILL HOLDING INO, just not as much.
 
 I need to remember ...
    - there is always "a BUT" 
    - and something always happens! 
 
 celebrate a gain if ya got it.






__ 

ALL in my humble opinion. 


This site does NOT make Buy / Sell recommendations.
___